A while ago I announced that Nokia would be giving out a brand new C3 phone through this blog.
Finally, the competition is here. It will kick off on Monday, August 30, 2010, and run till Thursday, September 2, 2010, right here on this blog.
I will post one question per day at noon – Monday to Wednesday. On Thursday, I will post two questions. So, by Thursday, September 2, five questions would have appeared on this blog.
The winner will be the first person to give all the correct answers to the questions.
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- Please DO NOT send your answer until after ALL the questions have been posted. In other words, please save your answers until the final day of the quiz.
- After the final question has been posted, you will email your answers to an address which I will provide.
- At the end of the final day of posting, the quiz winner will be announced on this blog as well as notified by email
- The prize will be presented to the winner at the official Media launch of the Nokia C3
- Judges’ decisions are final. But you knew that already, didn’t you? 🙂
WHAT THE WINNER WILL TAKE HOME:
A Nokia C3, Nokia’s answer to the Blackberry
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE NOKIA C3
- The C3 is Nokia’s answer to the Blackberry
- The C3 is very affordable — about 20,000 Naira ONLY
- The Nokia C3 has a subscription package similar to that of the Blackberry. [Currently it is only with MTN — at 1,000 Naira per month].
- The Nokia C3 will come with the first month’s subscription free for a limited period
7 thoughts on “The Nokia C3 competition – starts Monday, Aug 30, 2010”
Is this competition open to people living in the States, too?? I want a free phone oh! And as a Blackberry user, I want to hear (see) this answer!
Oh, hi Tolu! 🙂
@Verastic: lol…no o. Its only for people living in Naija. Dem go do una own soon.
@Tolu: we’re waiting o!
Nice promotion. I hope i win d phone o!
ohkay nah … wd be waiting patiently h-air for you!
hey so i’m in so wat email addy shud we send answers to at the end?
Can you be partial with me by giving me “egun” cuz I must win o…